Flexibility for large and smaller volumes. With our Single Wagon Load solutions, we integrate our logistics services into your processes. In doing so, you make use of the largest European network ensuring reliable connections.
- Straightforward integration of our logistics services into your processes
- Largest railway network in Europe
- High-frequency long-distance network offering daily departures (including on Sundays and public holidays)
- Direct, reliable connections between major economic hubs
- Flexible ordering of single wagonload transports with regard to time, date, cargo volume and routes
- Regional access points provide widespread coverage
- Access our network even without your own private siding using railports and innovative transhipment solutions
- Continuous supply and disposal services for factories
- Flexible scalable batch sizes
- Environmentally friendly transports
- Large freight wagon fleet with a wide range of special equipment to meet all of your transport requirements
- Particularly flexible with handling options for loading and unloading freight wagons
- Ability to optimise market-ready industry solutions
The freight timetable gives you connection information quickly and simply. The overview of the range of single wagon system services simplifies the planning of your transport.
Use our online freight timetable and its many functions, such as:
- Display of departure, arrival and journey times
- Information on route classes
- Additional information, such as. environmental balance
- Area maps and overview maps for the dispatch and receiving railway stations
Get a quick overview of DB Cargo's international rail freight services.
Here you can take a look at a graphical representation of our most important products, divided into four categories:
- Networks: across Europe and as far as Asia
- Shuttles: fast, high-frequency direct connection
- Industry solutions: our special products, e.g. for transporting chemicals or steel
- Fast corridors: regular links between European industrial centres
The graphical representation shows the freight stations, multimodal terminals, hubs and ports, the locations of the DB Cargo national companies as well as product details, running times and contact details.
You can request an individual offer for your transport requirement by clicking on the "Search connection" button. Simply select your departure and destination stations and send the request directly to our customer service.
You can execute multimodal transport across Europe even without sidings. You will find suitable access points to the rail network here.
As shipping agents without your own sidings, you rely on a dense network of transfer points from the road to the rails.
DB Cargo offers this network – and conceivably facilitates access for you.
The "Multimodal track access" online tool gives an overview of available loading points, local additional logistics services and further equipment characteristics.
Maps visualise the track access points. These can be filtered according to region and location type (free-loading siding, railport and CT terminal).
You are welcome to address any questions or suggestions in connection with loading points to the contact persons listed on the right.